GULETS: THE ART OF LUXURY CRUISING…
Belonging to the Mediterranean schooners family, Gulets are traditional wooden boats with two masts. Original Gulets had no air conditioning, but we are using specially designed Gulets where modernity and comfort have been adapted to the traditional designs. Our special selection of boats will ensure that you will have the best time on the sea.
WHAT MAKES GULETS SO SPECIAL?
- Full privacy, away from the crowd
- Helpful crew to make everything easy for you
- Entrance into secluded bays
- Great meals prepared onboard especially for you
- Comfortable private cabins
- Crystal clear water and great sun along with the tranquility of hidden bays
THE PERFECT GUESTS FOR LUXURY GULETS:
- Unflagging Romantics: Because of its privacy concept, Gulets are the most suitable travel element for honeymooners or guests who will celebrate their anniversaries or birthdays.
- Cruise Lovers and people who cherish tranquility: Free on the turquoise color of the Mediterranean, free to visit any bay you like to visit. You can stop and overnight in nice places or you can continue to other bays and enjoy the sea where ever you want.
- Big Families, Reunions, or Great Friends: If you have a great group of people, Gulets are the best option to spend time together. You can enjoy your family and friends on a private boat.
IMPORTANT NOTES ABOUT GULETS:
- The high season of the luxury Gulets is between June and September. The last two weeks of May and the first two weeks of October are good periods as well, and prices are lower than in the high season.
- Gulets are rented for seven days, from Saturday to Saturday. These special vessels can only be rented in one-week blocks.
- Gulets are operating in the ports of Bodrum, Marmaris, Gocek, and Fethiye. Due to their routes, the starting and ending ports are changeable islands, but this means some extra paper works and increases the cost.
- About meals, we will send a “Preference List” and you will fill it up including all information about what type of foods you like, any allergies, etc. Before your arrival, shopping will be finished by the crew and everything will be ready for you.
- Your Blue Phoenix Cruise can be enriched with some extra services, such as exploring some coastal towns, scuba-diving, hiking, or even kayaking.
BOOKING PROCESS OF LUXURY GULETS:
Gulets are luxury items and there are a few of them. Blue Phoenix Travel’s selected boats are very high-level luxury Gulets and it is essential to book them a minimum of 6 months before your trip. An initial deposit of thirty percent (30%) of the total payment is required so that we can secure your boat. The balance must be paid 1.5 months before arrival.
BLUE PHOENIX SELECTIONS
TUYIKA S – IMPRESSIVE & RELAXING;
Well decorated cabins with light colors, great deck and perfect design of the gulet Carpediem 4 will let you experience the turquoises waters in the most luxurious way with its well-trained crew & chief…
LE PIETRE – SIMPLY PERFECT…
With its great size & elegant decoration, Le Pietra is the absolute star of the Turquoise’s waters. Her magical ambiance and great conditions will make you feel like a movie star….
For more information, please contact me!